|Body||The hull is made of polyethylene as mono-block and double-walled with rotation technology. (Click here for polyethylene boat features.)|
|Body Weight||120 kg|
|Fully Equipped Weight||133.5 kg|
|Maximum Number of People||4|
|Maximum Horsepower||22.4 kW (30 HP)|
|Lifting Capacity||550 kg|
|Shaft||Long - Short|
|Color Option||All international RAL color codes|
P355 is produced in mono-block form from polyethylene with rotation molding technique. It is designed to offer comfortable and safe cruising pleasure while having a large interior volume to provide maximum usage and safe storage space. It has 100% UV additive and is not affected by seawater, algae, osmosis and corrosion, it is long-lasting and ergonomic.
- Towing eye: Manufactured from 316 chromium. The inner reel is polyethylene. With 3 inserts placed in the polyethylene body, to increase the strength 5 times.
- Cleats (3 Pieces): Manufactured from 316 chromium, it has a special design that maximizes durability. The base of the design is 3mm, the reel is 22mm and the top is 4mm. With extra inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
- Chrome railing (2 Pieces): Made of 316 quality chrome with a diameter of 26mm.
- Storage box (1 Piece): Integrated with the body. It has a volume of 55 litres. The lid is made of polyethylene. It has 2 hinges. Hinges are 316 quality chromium.
- Wall cap (2 Pieces): Suitable to use as an extra storage area. It can be used to access the area between the walls.
- Seat (1 Piece): Reinforced with the skeleton placed inside and designed as an addition to the body. It can be removed and installed as desired.
- Rowlocks (2 pieces): These are not fixed and can be added by the client if required.
- Water evacuation stopper (2 Pieces): Allows the water on the boat to be discharged out of the drain channels when desired.
- Engine transom (1 Piece): 18mm plywood is fixed into the rotational polyethylene. By preventing direct contact with the water it becomes equally lasting as the polyethylene body.
- Chrome transom plate (1 Piece): Made of 3mm 316 quality chrome. A ridged surface has been created to prevent the engine from sliding.