|Body||The hull is made of polyethylene as mono-block and double-walled with rotation technology. (Click here for polyethylene boat features.)|
|Body Weight||100 kg|
|Fully Equipped Weight||108 kg|
|Maximum Number of People||2|
|Maximum Horsepower||4 HP|
|Lifting Capacity||348 kg|
|Shaft||Long - Short|
|Color Option||All international RAL color codes|
P249 is produced in mono-block form from polyethylene with rotation molding technique. It is designed to offer comfortable and safe cruising pleasure while having a large interior volume to provide maximum usage and safe storage space. It has 100% UV additive and is not affected by seawater, algae and corrosion, it is long-lasting and ergonomic.
- Towing eye (1 Piece): :Towing eye (1 Piece): Manufactured from 316 chromium as 4mm? The inner reel is polyethylene. With three inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
- Storage box + seat (1 Piece) : It is made of polyethylene by rotation molding. It has a volume of 60 liters.
- Rope (2 Pieces) : Each one is 7 mm thick and five mt long. Rope ends are covered with special waxing technique. It has a towing capacity of 7 tons.
- Mirror chrome (1 Piece) : : Made of 3mm 316 quality chrome. A ridged surface has been created to prevent the engine from sliding.
- Thole (2 Pieces) : Thanks to its special slot in the body, its durability is maximum. Made of 316 chromium. The base is 3mm and the bar has 18 mm radius. With two inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
- Engine mirror (1 Piece) : 18mm plywood is fixed into the rotational polyethylene, by preventing direct contact with the water it becomes equally lasting with the polyethylene body.
- Water evacuation stopper (1 Pieces): : Allows the water on the boat to be discharged out of the drain channels when desired.